Ohingaiti Farm Cottage
Enjoy our 3 bedroom, full kitchen (all meals can be provided on request), beautiful bathroom, restored shearers quarters which are modern, warm, bright and comfortable.
Our cottage has the added convenience of being on State Highway 1…2 hours south of Taupo and 2 hours north of Wellington. Enjoy a drink on the deck to break your trip up!
We are a stone’s throw from the beautiful Rangatira Golf Course and the specular Rangitikei River.
Bring your walking shoes, mountain bike or horse. You have free access to our entire farm to explore over. We do not charge for any extras, only the cottage! We understand that non-country people don't have many opportunities to working farms, please come and find out what happens and disappear over our stunning farm for the day!
We are pet friendly too so please let us know if you are bringing your special animal along so we can make arrangements.
Check us out on Instagram or Facebook for all up to date messages, photos and information.
Call Gina to make a booking on 021 078 7287
- Free WiFi
- Google ChromeCast (Netflix)
- Pet Friendly
- All linen provided
- Free access to 1200 acres of a working sheep and beef farm to walk, bike or ride your horse over
- Rangitikei River - White Cliff Boulders, jet boating, rafting, fishing and swimming
- 2 hours to Wellington
- 2 hours to Taupo
- 1 hour to Ohakune, Mt Ruapehu and ski fields
- 1 hour to Wanganui and Palmerston North
- 40 minutes to Feilding
- 20 minutes to Taihape and Marton
The entire cottage is priced from $160/night for 2 people and then $25/person after that.
Get in Touch
12 Onslow Street West
021 078 7287